Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ready or not!

It's almost time to start classes again. Break went unbelievably fast, but it's time to get my head back in the game for my second semester of grad school. This semester's lineup includes: Strategic Management, Operations Management, Financial Management, Corporations and Communities, and some sort of accounting class.

Lots of management things to learn this spring! I'm excited about Corporations and Communities, too. It seems like there will be several good guest speakers, and the intersection of business and communities is something that I am very interested in studying. I'm pretty sure that's what I wrote about in my admissions essay. So, this class seems like it will be exciting!

And accounting - I'm attempting to incorporate some extra accounting courses into my program through Brandeis' consortium program. This means that I can take classes at several schools around the Boston area and have them count toward my degree. It's a great opportunity to take advantage of, and I'm excited to experience courses at other universities. I'm hoping to get into an accounting class at Bentley for this spring semester. Fingers crossed!

No comments: