Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On the hunt

I've been an absent blogger. Again. But, the good news is that I graduated with my MBA from Brandeis! It was a great program, and I'll certainly spend more time sharing some of my favorite parts (and not so favorite!) things in the days to come. I haven't blogged on here in a little while, though, because I've been wholeheartedly engaged in the job search. And it's all I've been thinking about ... but, given the fact that this blog is easily googled and found, I haven't wanted to share those thoughts with the world just yet.

I'll be sure to write a bit about my job search process because I know I have benefitted greatly from talking to people and reading about others' approaches to this daunting task. But, I'll write about it later. When I have a job. And a plan. The short share of thoughts is that I have a few great potential options in the works right now, and I just need to do some soul searching to figure out where I see myself contributing the most, learning, finding meaning and having fun!

No comments: