Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finals are upon me!

My apologies for being MIA in the blogosphere ... the insanity of finals has firmly taken its hold on my life from now until May 10th at midnight when my final take-home final shall be submitted. Or else.

I have TONS of ideas of fun things I'd like to write about and share with you. I even made a list! That's what I do when the workload is overwhelming ... make lists of all of the things I have to do and all of the things I want to do. A little forward-thinking motivation never hurts, in my opinion.

So, upon completion of said finals, you will be graced with the presence of multiple blog entries from me. Perhaps even multiple blog entries in one day! Until then, here's a little sampling of what's left until I am the proud owner of 1/2 of an MBA:
  • Finish creating budget package for hypothetical organic youth farming program
  • Study (ALOT!) for Cost Accounting Final
  • Finish group presentation for Operations Management and present to classmates
  • Study for & complete take-home final for Operations Management
  • Complete final case analysis/assignment for Corporate Fraud

Whoa! Better get to work ...

1 comment:

Lee said...

a) apology not accepted.

b) check out my blog at

http://leecohen.tumblr.com